Description The stately Wilhelminian style building was erected in 1911 as a four-story residential and commercial building. It consists of a striking street-facing building, along with two side wings as well as a courtyard building. It is divided into a total of 5 commercial units and 23 historic apartments as well as three new apartments, which were built at the attic level. The building is accessible via a staircase in the front building and two staircases leading from the side wings to the courtyard building. Extensive renovation work on the property has been underway since last year and should be completed by the end of this year. The current project includes the following measures, among others: Addition of balconies, renewal of fresh and waste water pipes, installation of new electrical risers and installation of new electrical meters in the central meter room, installation of an intercom system with video function, facade work, revision and/or new installation of windows and balcony doors, redesign of the courtyard area, renovation of the staircases, conversion and extension of the attic for residential purposes (completion expected in autumn 2023), addition of an elevator to the front building and sealing of the basement ceiling. The unit itself is ideally suited as a vacation apartment or as an office. It is in need of renovation, but new windows and doors as well as fresh and waste water are already installed. The room height is about 3.50 m, there is partly still the old floorboards and there is also a gas connection. The front area is also connected via a staircase with the approx. 52 m² basement.